Monday, April 18, 2011

Give Me Every Helicopter.

While I have never been the biggest fan of the popular music scence, I must admit that becoming a DJ makes you have to take a look at some of it. With that being said, its not all terrible. Some of it is just complete junk, but there are the select few who are proving that they do have enough talent to be recognized. Popular music is changing. I heard a popular rap song featuring two amazing dj's/ produces. Look at me now (chris brown), with Diplo and Afrojack as the producers. Diplo is someone who I have decided to take a closer look at. So I thought I would give you two songs to listen to, one's going to be the next big popular song on the hit list, with a little bit of help from Afrojack, besides Pitbull (who isn't by anymeans dreadful) the song is amazing. Its called Give Me Everything Tonight. And to help give you a small glimpse of the amazing act that is Diplo, I give you Helicopter by Deerhunter, in a Diplo Remix. Check out this unique amazing beat in the background, enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment