Monday, February 6, 2012

New Music Monday 8.

Here's my latest awesome EDM tracks, and awesome live music!

Live Music.
Let this just absolutely relax you, so amazing!

This song, got me through sooo much you have no idea, especially this live performance.

This is one of my favorite Bon Iver tracks, to be completely honest, I fell in love with the sound before the lyrics, his voice is so unique! Ps, learned it on the guitar, a lot of fun...I can't get over how amazing this song is truly.

Quite honestly one of the most amazing live performances of a song I have ever seen, this whole set at Radio City by these men is just captivating. There is a part here, right after he sings, "this land is your land this land is my land..." and then he sings "now build heaven and call this home." And when he sings, the audience sings home as well, and the most beautiful harmony comes about and its spine tingling.

The guitar he plays in the beginning 51 seconds, I don't know, I just absolutely love it. The rest speaks for itself.

An Unbelievable rendition of one of the greatest songs of all time in my opinion.
EDM. Tracks.
Lucky Date - Ho's & Disco's (Space Laces Remix)

Grouplove - Tongue Tied (Gigamesh Remix) by GIGAMESH <---this song is fucking incredible...to two people...you know who you are...I am not showing you anymore...cause I will surprise you this weekend with new exciting music. Get Pumped

No comments:

Post a Comment