Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Music New.

Just came back from an awesome small little vacation in my old neck of the woods. Saw awesome people, and had a hell of a time. Sadly haven't really played a DJ set in awhile but still doesnt stop me from looking, plus I found some music different from the electronic stuff so hear ya go...

This song is tough to post, copyright laws are really kicking in on this one for some reason. But its Katy Perry's song Wide Awake. Its awesome.


This song turns out to be one of the best EDM tracks I have ever heard, cant wait to play this one!

Avicii, David Guetta & Special Features vs. Kings Of Leon - Sunshine Sex On Fire (BINGO Bootleg) by THEBINGOBALLS

Dragonette is an artist who i feel should be way more "mainstream" than she is. She of course sang the vocals for Hello, but damn she is awesome.
 

Sooo here is my sappy music is neat and awesome rant. I found myself running around on YouTube last night and I all of the sudden found myself in the amazing "underground" part of YouTube. The music that needs to be heard because it has soul, and lyrics. I came across the band The Paper Kites. Let me first say, that I love electronic music and how creative and "Rage" like it can be. But sometimes we all need music that is naked. You pick up your instrument, you pick up a kick pedal drum, and you pick up your guitar, and I'm just gonna sing and we will see where it takes us. The song is called Bloom by The Paper Kites. I listened to this song at least 15 times last night, and its so unbelievably moving. One of the comments on the video says, "this video reminds me of someone I have yet to meet." It makes you sit down and relax and realize you have a long way to go, and that no matter what your going through, you're going to make it through. True music...


No comments:

Post a Comment