Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thoughts into Words. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds.



Music is everything to me. I have always wanted a way to get my thoughts out of my head and to the world on what songs mean and how they can impact my daily life. Music is more than what is played on the radio. It is a shame that people choose not to dive into music completely and open there views on a vast amount of creativity in this world. Dave Matthews is one of the few mainstream musical figures today who plays with an overwhelming passion and emotion. Paired together with a guitarist by the name of Tim Reynolds they create one of the most amazing music duos in history. While they have never recorded a studio album, they have played worldwide tours where a total of two live albums were recorded. In 2007 they released Live at Radio City Music Hall. In 2009 they released Live in Las Vegas. Two fantastic albums but in my opinion Radio City Music Hall stands above Las Vegas. For my first post I have chosen a song from Live at Radio City Music Hall. The Opening act should strike a fews hairs on the back of your neck. It amazes me that someone can just let his vocals loose like this on the very first song of a set. Two true musical talents doing what they do best. If they ever come to Kansas City, I will be sure to be the first in line. Sit back and enjoy two amazing wonders of the musical world as they perform Bartender live from Radio City Music Hall.




No comments:

Post a Comment