Monday, December 12, 2011

New Music Monday 1

Just recently closed a chapter in my life, left a lot of great people to start a new one. I figured the only small way I could KINDA make it up to them would be to give them something they loved me for, my music taste. So now every monday I will be updating my blog to bring them, and everyone who reads, my favorite new music that I found and will be using in my sets, ps ill be visiting very soon...




1.Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker by Dada Life

2.Levels (Skrillex Remix) by Avicci

3.What You Know (Feed Me Cover) by Two Door Cinema Club


4. Body Work (Club Mix) by Morgan Page ft Tegan and Sara






5. So This Is Goodbye (Pink Ganter Remix) by William Fitzsimmons 







6.alteRated Podcast 12-10-11-DUBSTEP by Synematix 

No comments:

Post a Comment