Monday, December 19, 2011

New Music Monday 2.

Hey guys here it is, enjoy...

MY FAVORITE TRACK!

Shuriken by Madeon
To all my guys, get over the fact that its Whitney Houston, this songs is amazing...

How Will I Know (Van Hooft & Forever Kid Unofficial Remix) by Whitney Houston
This track is a small cut, something about the synths that play that I just love.

Mozart by Mat Zo & Arty
One of my favorite duo artists, Tegan and Sara, in an amazing remix,

Walking With a Ghost (Morgan Page Bootleg Remix) by Tegan and Sara
Skrillex remixed...an awesome opening song!

All I Ask of You (The S Remix) by Skrillex
To Everyone that went to deadmau5 we heard this live!

Turn It Down (Le Castle Vania Remix) by Kaskade

Move For First Aid - Kaskade Mash Up by Deadmau5, Kaskade, Michael Woods
 
Stop Hey (Rusko Remix) by Sunday Girl 
Didnt really find to many dubsteppy tracks this week, so this is kind of as close as it gets...
 
Hide And Seek (Imogen Heap) by ENIGMA

No comments:

Post a Comment