Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kanye West.

While I must first admit that I am not the biggest hip hop fan in the world, I must admit that one hip hop album has grown on me. Kayne West is Mr. Controversy. Taylor Swift, the George Bush comment, and his latest album artwork being banned in America. But behind the outer image of a troublemaker, there is a true artist inside this man. His older songs never had an affect on me, they were kinda ehhh. But this album has passion. Every track shows his passion for his art. His beats behind his raps are amazing. There not just a repetitive beat, they are creative. His lyrics are edgy and meaningful. Take away his negative reputation, take away his controversies and give this one a chance folks. You must always open your eyes to see the beautiful work of art. Thats exactly what this is. Kanye West. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment