Monday, December 13, 2010

Michael Bublé.

Just got home for the holidays, bracing myself for another great season. I lounged around all day watching concerts on HDnet yesterday. Only one really caught my eye and ear. Michael Bublé meets Madison Square Garden. I first discovered Michael in 2005 with his hit song Home. Which to this day is one of my favorite songs in my whole music library. While some may consider it a stretch, he is the Frank Sinatra of our time. While music constantly evolves to the times, its nice to see a man with a classic old fashioned style make it as modern as possible. The DVD allows you to get involved and see the human side of Mr. Bublé. He  is a very kind man, who knows his values in life. He is always first to thank his band, and his staff for doing what they do. No matter who you are, you can't deny this guys amazing singing voice. I thought of no better showcase of this than his performance of Me and Mrs. Jones live at Madison Square Garden. Need to Relax? Have a listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment