Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paramore.

Kinda been going through a rough patch with things. Nothing to major, but just kind of rolling with it all. Needed a song to kind of get me through. While the song and the lyrics and what it means may not apply to my situation, I couldn't help but fall in love with the sound. The Only Exception by Paramore. Hayley Williams features a voice that you can't help but sing with. So I took it upon myself to not only listen to this song, but as an aspiring guitar player, learn how to play it myself. The song itself is simple, but the sound is amazing, it showcases everyone from the light drum background to the beautiful vocals. In short, this song got me through the day, and the message became simple: stop looking and let it come to you. Spend all your time looking and you will miss out on the great times you have with the amazing people around you. Don't be afraid to be a little patient...for once in your life. So I thought today I would share the song that made the day seem a little bit brighter. The Only Exception by Paramore...

No comments:

Post a Comment