Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fleetwood Mac.

Took a little time off from letting my thoughts loose on this thing. Spending time with family and friends kept my mind pretty occupied. Now that I am back at school, I can focus on music again.  The saying goes, "Respect your elders." So I would feel a little empty if I didn't give one shout out to one of the classic bands. I got a taste of Vampire Weekend's cover on Fleetwood Mac's song "Everywhere." I liked what i heard so i thought why not take a listen to the original. And my friends it is so awesome. Fleetwood Mac was as smooth as they come, no one can deny how easy they were to listen to. Whether a landslide was bringing them down, or thunder only happened when it rained, they always kept things loose and colorful. So to give you a taste of the amazing band that is Fleetwood Mac, I thought I would give you guys a soothing song, to kind of ease back into things, especially a new week, and use it as a way for me to kind of ease back in my routine that is college. Enjoy!
P.S. I will miss you guys! You know who you are, we will see each other soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment