Monday, January 24, 2011

One Republic.

Ahhhh havent really checked in on this thing recently. But decided that I should kind of get some feelings out there. One Republic is band is an amazing band that I admire greatly, they put some pretty good stuff out there. But one song in particular has me going pretty good, and it just makes me look and say, all the little tiffs and the anger you feel just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. You can't control this world no matter how hard you may try, you can't control peoples feelings and how they feel towards you. You can only control you. Sometimes I look in the mirror and ask, "why do I care so much?" Because the good in this world is just to awesome to stop trying. Just going to do me, stop trying to control the world, open your eyes and enjoy it, the little anger you feel doesn't matter. Find something you believe in and never ever give up on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment