Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Fray.

To kind of stick with the theme of last night, I was looking around my music library and I came across one of the my all time favorite songs. The Fray are one of the few bands that I actually started listening to when they first started. I have seen them grow in just two studio albums. But to really capture their genius and music talent, you must have a glimpse of them live. Since their worldwide tour has ended since the release of their self titled album in 2009 , we are just left with videos as memories. When I saw them live, I got absolute chills when the song Happiness came on. His vocals are so perfect for a song like this, and the emotion shines right through the screen. This song is so fun to sing with, but when you stop and listen its even more powerful. The Fray continue to inspire me as I move forward with life. Enjoy one of the most amazing and well thought out songs written. Happiness, By The Fray...

No comments:

Post a Comment